To Apply Please call
Food & Beverage Independent Distributor
Buffalo Market is the most efficient, transparent, and brand-friendly DSD (direct store delivery) food distributor on the market. We specialize in working with the fastest-moving products and the largest retail chains across the United States. With a nimble, customer-centric business model and a technologically advanced distribution system, Buffalo Market provides a more transparent and efficient experience throughout a product’s lifecycle.
Buffalo Market is looking for independent distributor partners to deliver and grow sales on our incredible portfolio of products. You’ll acquire the rights to sell our brands in a designated territory with uncapped commissions. You’ll have an established route with a variety of fast-moving food products, such as bread, tortillas, and beverages. You’ll quickly grow your sales and commissions by keeping products replenished, building relationships with store and category managers, and adding new brands.
DSD is a way for you to turn your experience in delivery, distribution, or food sales into a business of your own. Buffalo Market gives you the support you need to make it happen: financing, vehicle assistance, route planning, order recommendations, and much more. Apply now to realize your dream.
- Deliver bakery, beverage, and other fast-selling products to stores
- Merchandise, rotate, and remove expired product from shelves and displays, complete invoicing, and answer any billing questions
- Optimize inventory by forecasting product needs due to seasonality, promotions, and other factors
- Build and maintain relationships with store / category managers and key customer contacts
- Grow sales in your territory by winning additional locations, space, displays, and products
- Educate yourself on your brands and products and the sales and promotion strategies they use to help your territory grow
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and service standards, as well as store requirements
- 6-months experience with DSD is preferred but not required. Many successful distributors come from other delivery categories, sales, store management, and/or food manufacturing
- Successful candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong work ethic, are great at building relationships, and are excellent problem solvers
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED
- Operators must have a handheld device, as well as their own delivery vehicle (sprinter van / box truck) with an active insurance policy (Buffalo Market can provide financial support)
- Operators must be able to speak, read, and write in English, are at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and are legally able to work in the US
- Operators must provide proof of COVID vaccination and a booster shot